Unanswered Emails which I've sent to Brandon

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone. You can chat about anything provided you follow our Rules of Conduct. (see Announcements)

Moderator: iPool Moderators

BMac

Unanswered Emails which I've sent to Brandon

Postby BMac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:21 am

I've sent Brandon two emails recently regarding a problem with logging on to iPool and seeing all the Lobbies. The emails were sent on 16 June and on 24 June. Annoyingly, I have yet to receive (a) a reply to either of my emails, or (b) a resolution of my problem.

Email 1:
Hi.
For some reason I'm unable to see the different lobbies on iPool. I'm only able to view Main Lobby 1.
I've reinstalled iPool but I'm not sure if I've logged in properly - BMac (Password indicated). This account has a number of days left before expiry.
For example, I can see that there's a tourney running because this is shown when I select the Tourney Tab, and it indicates that there a good a number of entrants, but I cannot see the Lobby to view or enter the game. Also I'm constantly the only person on the Main Lobby. Also, I can only see the Main Lobby, none of the other Lobby's are shown.
Please help, because there's definitely a problem.

Email 2 was a request for Brandon to answer my first email...

If Brandon's not prepared to reply to my emails to help, maybe a Mod/Admin is able to assist me, because I'm getting understandably frustrated accessing a service for which I've paid.

Cheers.

CouldBeBetter

Re: Unanswered Emails which I've sent to Brandon

Postby CouldBeBetter » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:13 pm

I'm fairly new to the game and just now joined the forum. I've had a few questions myself over the past few weeks that I have sent to support@thepoolclub.com that have been answered within hours. And btw, I'm still trying to get my 1st game in but understand there has been a major problem every since this game moved to a new server and I have been told I would be compensated for time lost.

BMac

Postby BMac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:36 pm

My email was sent to:
brandon@thepoolclub.com

j.h.christ

Postby j.h.christ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Maybe time to request a refund on time left on our accounts, with no communication to paying customers what else can you do. I don't care about the money but least it will invoke some action dealing with refunds. I paid through paypal so easy to start a dispute, sad sad state of affairs.

WalkingDead

Postby WalkingDead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 am

Hello all, you can direct your questions to me. I can try to get some answers from higher ups. I know the site migrated to a new server and there were complications. Ensure you are using version 2.2.57 in the time being. Time will be compensated. Thanks

GOONER_123

Postby GOONER_123 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Yep I'm getting the same as Bmac, only main lobby 1 is showing and when i go on the tourney tab it comes up as isnooker tourneys ha ha, the game is totally....

GOONER_123

Postby GOONER_123 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:56 pm

180 days left as well i want a full refund please as on the website it says daily tourneys which is false information, been a paying member for 11 years, this is a disgrace.

WalkingDead

Postby WalkingDead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Gooner,

I cannot address the amount of days players will receive. That's up to Admins and owners. I've been here 14 yrs. Just a player trying to be a voice for the players. We understand ur dissatisfaction which is well warranted and understood, and we are working on it. thanks

WalkingDead

Postby WalkingDead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:51 pm

Game has migrated to another server. Working on bugs to ensure its ready for mass play. Thanks

j.h.christ

Postby j.h.christ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 pm

I emailed and was told a reply would be 12 to 24 hours, guess what 48 hours no reply. Customer service is poor. All we want is communication and nothing heard. Paypal despute is going to be activated after the time period is exceeded. Communication would solve many issues but FA.

Return to “General Discussion”