Make it free again!

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone. You can chat about anything provided you follow our Rules of Conduct. (see Announcements)

Moderator: iPool Moderators

GOONER_123

Make it free again!

Postby GOONER_123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm

So I see the ranking page and tourneys are back up and running which is a positive but I still ain't paying a penny until there's more traffic so I'd say make it free again for a while until we get more players back on the game, whats to lose? what does everyone else think? No it will never get back to the glory days but it can pick up a bit if its free in my opinion, maybe I'm just wasting my time but i do still miss this game. :roll:

jUstcAllmEdOc

Re: Make it free again!

Postby jUstcAllmEdOc » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:05 am

We tried free for 6 months.. Made no difference.. We still have a lot of active accounts, some with unused codes.. Codes are super cheap now too.. If the active ones would come on and start playing again, more in lobby, the new players, T's, seeing fuller lobbies, would have more incentive to stick around..
I'm going to start a simple advertising system that could help bring some more in.

Another thing that would help and has already is, we have the original Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OnlinePoolGame/
And a new one just started https://www.facebook.com/poolonlinegame/

Players could help a bit by sharing those links with their friends and ask their friends to share as well.
Each have there own names and credentials for people searching on the net for pool games giving a few more possibilities for the game to be found..

It might not look like it, but we do get a little more traffic then we did a few months ago..

Diesel

Re: Make it free again!

Postby Diesel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm

need to be available on ios/android and to be marketed heavily on social media ..
cant believe its not even possible to play this on an apple laptop (Mac) ..

in other words, it needs a serious injection of $$$$$

Return to “General Discussion”